397 Highland Avenue
Spartanburg – SC – 29306
Bethlehem Center provides support for the community in numerous programs for both children and adults including (but not limited to): after school tutoring, fine arts, recreational activities and Bible studies. In addition to the programs provided within the facility, there are outreach programs focused on assistance to those having difficulty in meeting basic needs. Emergency Services such as the Food Pantry require an application prior to receiving assistance. Recipients are eligible to receive assistance once every 4 months when there is a need. The Bethlehem Center has two locations in South Carolina: Spartanburg and Columbia. They are a Mission Institute of the General Board of Global Ministries and they were established as an outreach program of the Advanced Special Ministries Group of the SC Conference of the UMC.
- Ongoing need of Tutors for the After School program,
- Thrift store assistance, grounds & building maintenance.
- Other opportunities are available based upon interests and abilities.
- Snacks for the Afterschool program,
- Commercial cleaning supplies and non-perishable food items.
CONTACT: SUMC United Methodist Women