Adult Sunday School
We have Sunday School from 10-11 am every Sunday morning! All classes welcome new members. We will be glad to help you contact a class or locate it Sunday Morning! Call the church office or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A listing of the classes can be found below from oldest to youngest age group.
- BASIC (Brothers and Sisters In Christ) (C-64) Baby Boomers. We the people of the BASIC class, in order to form a more perfect class, do hereby commit to encourage each other to grow spiritually in a loving, inviting and open atmosphere. We will grow through fellowship, Bible study and application of scripture.
- Douglas Bible/Thalia Pollard (O-17) Age: 50 & up, older retired. We study scripture to enrich our Christian living. We support mission endeavors, meet quarterly for social time, meal, etc. to reinforce fellowship.
- Fellowship (Fellowship Hall) All ages welcome, retirement age. We study the scripture, serve in response to the calls of need from God’s people, and encourage each other in Christian fellowship. We occasionally meet for fellowship outside of Sunday morning.
- Loyalty (C-54) All ages welcome, families with adult children, couples. An encouraging group of friends who loves the Lord, studies His Word, and serves others. We study how the Bible relates to contemporary issues.
- New Horizon (C-56) All ages welcome, families with children at home. Discussion and video-based class focused on life application and sharing God’s Word. Fellowship is a key aspect of the class. Pre-requisite: Pop culture, college football fan or “off” sense of humor.
- Pilgrim (C-66) All ages welcome, families with middle school to college age children. We study to learn more about the Bible and how it relates to everyday living.
- Seekers (C-58) All ages welcome, families with children of all ages. We are a community of Christians new or returning to the church who want to know more about the Bible and how it relates to their lives.
- The Gathering (C-60) All ages. We affirm Jesus’ example of love without reservation, and we covenant to deal compassionately and justly with one another. Therefore, this inclusive and nurturing, community of faith openly welcomes ALL persons. We explore the connection of faith and living.
- Young Adult (O18) Ages 20s-30s. Gather together for fellowship and Bible study.
- Short Term and Special Topics Classes (location varies) Offered on occasion, watch the bulletin and newsletter. These are informal gatherings to learn more about special topics such as: Bible Basics, Introduction to the UMC, UMC Social Principles, etc. Leader varies, often one of the pastors.
- College Class meets during the summer and over winter break. Watch for room assignment and opportunities to gather for fellowship and study.